Bachelor of Business and Commerce
The Bachelor of Business and Commerce is a global, flexible degree that offers students the opportunity to create a study program to best suit their proposed employment goals and business discipline interests. Five Monash campuses, including the Sunway campus, work collaboratively within the Faculty of Business and Economics and use an international approach to course management.
The course allows you flexible choice from nine majors.
You will develop:
- fundamental knowledge of general principles and applications of business and commerce disciplines
- the ability to analyse, evaluate and apply your expertise to problem-solving
- a capacity to merge knowledge from different areas to create innovative solutions, while remaining aware of ethical and social responsibility
- the ability to articulate and communicate your reasoning effectively
- skills in interpersonal communication and cultural awareness in a global business environment.
Areas of study
- Banking and Finance
- Business Law
- Econometrics and Business Statistics
- International Business
View further details of major areas of study for Bachelor of Business and Commerce.
Depending on the area of major study taken, graduates can work in many occupations, including:
- financial analysis
- human resources
- public relations
- international trade
Entry requirements and fees
Using the Library and Learning Commons, 12 general use computer labs or the wireless connectivity on campus, students can access the Monash online databases and collection - approximately 245,000 e-books, 34,000 e-serials and 800 electronic databases as well as online lectures, reading lists and past exams