Unwanted Phone Calls
Consider following the below tips if you receive unwanted phone calls
- Hang up as soon as you realise the nature of the call.
- Do not try to find out who the caller is, even if you think it is a friend playing a joke.
- If it occurs frequently, keep a log of exactly when the call was received and what both parties said. Describe the type of voice and note any background noises.
- Consider changing your phone number
- If the calls continue contact Campus security and Police.