Detailed course information
We want to give you all the information you need to help students make the best decisions for their future.
Course Finder provides information on courses offered to international students, and is the best starting point. The online Handbook gives detailed information about course structure
and units of study.
Videos are a great way of demonstrating to parents and prospective students what life at Monash is like.
Monash University Malaysia has a dedicated Youtube channel to foster interaction with international and local students and showcase the work we do here.
Resources for making an application*
- Acceptance Form for Domestic Students
- Acceptance Form for International Students
- Assessment Briefing Slides
- Documentation Guideline for Student Visa Application
- Enquiry Guide
- Fee Payment Methods
- Health Examination Form for New International Students Only
- New Student Pass Application Work Flow
- Offer Guide for Domestic Students 2016
- Offer Guide for International Students 2016
- Tracking of Application Status
*You need to login before you can download these files. Kindly request the username and password from one of our University representatives.
Agent advertising approval
We need to approve all advertising that refers to Monash University Malaysia or its affiliates. Please send your email to email@example.com for review and approval.
Branding and Style Guide
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
At Monash we strive to make sure our students have the opportunity to pursue the career they aspire to. Click here to view our full list of scholarships and bursaries, or you can also download the Scholarships and Financial Assistance 2015 e-brochure.
The Scholarships Unit can provide you with more information about scholarships at Monash University Malaysia. Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Update your details
It's important your details are up to date. Check your entry on the Monash Malaysia agent database.
Tel: +60 3 5514 6000
Fax: +60 3 5514 6001
|Post-application student enquiries
Tel: +60 3 5514 4426
International Student Guide Book
This handbook is developed specifically for international students enrolled at Monash University Malaysia. It provides useful information to help students settle in upon arrival on campus and begin to familiarise with the new environment and accommodation.
We will also keep you informed of the latest updates and activities that are relevant to international students through various channels, such as emails, electronic notice boards, printed materials and social media. Click here to download the e-book.
- Medical Examination Report
- Expression of Interest Registration Form – Pre Arrival Screening
- Overseas panel Clinics
- List of countries that require NOC
- Non Objection Certificate Template
- Requirements for photographs
- Multiple entry visa fee table