MUPA is a student-run organisation that provides representation and support services to all postgraduate students enrolled at Monash University Malaysia. Since its establishment in 2007, MUPA has been working closely with the University to serve the interests, welfare and wellbeing of postgraduates.
MUPA provides advice and support services on academic and research related matters for postgraduate students, and organises a wide range of academic, wellbeing, and recreational activities throughout the year.
What MUPA does:
- MUPA facilitates two-way communication between postgraduate/ honours students and the academic and administrative authorities of the University. The association can help you make representations on personal concerns or collective grievances that you may face at your school or on the campus-level.
- MUPA provides forums for postgraduates to express their needs, problems and wants. It also provides avenues to discuss and share problems you may face as a postgraduate/ honours student.
- MUPA provides a friendly ground for postgraduate and honours students from the different schools to mingle.
- MUPA helps all the schools, the library, and the administration office with orientation processes for postgraduate/ honours students.
- MUPA encourages forums on Facebook so that postgraduates/honours students can express their concerns using a friendly approach.
- MUPA organises monthly ice breaking events and get-to-know sessions to provide postgraduates/ honours students with an avenue to mingle.
- MUPA organises outings and trips for all postgraduates/ honours students and in some instances, for their family too!
Get in touch: