Students who just commenced their studies at the University should enrol by completing and submitting the hard copy Course Enrolment Form appended in the Offer Document booklet (included in your offer package). For more information, please refer to instructions in Section B: Enrolment Guide of the booklet.
Enrolment is only complete when a student has completed the following:
- Lodge a completed Enrolment Questionnaire
- Obtain school’s approval for the units you seek to undertake. Your school will advise you if this is to be done via a 'Course Enrolment Form' or via the Web Enrolment System (WES).
- Payment of the Amenities Fee
- Payment of tuition fees
- Compliance with any other statutory requirements, eg. International students must have a valid student pass.
Enrolment Questionnaire: can be completed via WES by all new students.
Failure to complete these enrolment requirements will result in your enrolment being cancelled/invalidated.
International students whose enrolment is cancelled must return to their home country
Search for an answer
- View the FAQs on this topic