Start your application by choosing to:
Either way, there are some important steps to follow to make sure you have everything included before you submit.
Read the instructions
Take some time to read through all the instructions. Please complete all of the sections on the form. We can’t process incomplete applications until we receive the required documentation.
Prepare your documents
Before you start, get everything ready. If you are applying online, your supporting documents must be in electronic format.
Make sure you have:
- a valid email address
- application checklist
- your course details (title and course code) for your chosen course
- your official, certified academic transcripts
- evidence that you meet the English language requirements (PDF, 0.02 MB) for your course
- official documents that support any application for credit for prior learning (PDF, 0.15 MB)
- an official, certified translation for any documents in a language other than English.
Check the requirements
The University has requirements for:
Specific courses often have their own requirements, so make sure you check what is needed.
If you are applying online, all of your documents must be less than 2.5mb per file. Make sure you use the right file format. For:
- text files, use pdf, doc or rtf text format
- image files, use pdf or jpg format.
Don’t forget to also post hard copies of all your documents to us before your application deadline.
Attach relevant documentation
Attach certified copies of all your academic transcripts and/or work experience. If documents are in a language other than English, an official certified translation must also be provided.
English language requirements
All applicants must meet the University's minimum English language requirements before they can start their course. If you do not meet these requirements and would like to be considered for the Monash English Bridging (MEB), select ‘Please consider my application for ELBP if I am eligible’ in Section E of the application form.
- an original or certified copy of your academic results
- unit syllabus (unit synopsis, assessment, number of hours, textbooks used) for the year you studied the unit (if you did not study at Monash).
Until you are notified in writing by your school about your credit application, you should enrol assuming that the application hasn’t been granted.
Pay your fees
An application fee of RM100 (non-refundable) must be paid when you submit your hardcopy application form. Your application won’t be processed unless you have paid this fee.
Your options are:
- bank draft to "Monash University Malaysia Sdn Bhd".
- cash payable at the Financial Services Cashier Counter, Building C2, Level 1, Monash University Malaysia campus.
For more fee payment methods, click here.