Each undergraduate course has specific academic entry-score requirements, which you should check carefully.
School of Arts and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
School of Business
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce and Bachelor of Communication
School of Engineering
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor Mechatronics Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Honours)
School of Information Technology
Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Psychological Science and Business
- Bachelor of Psychological Science and Business (Psychology) (Honours)
School of Pharmacy
School of Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Medical Bioscience
- Bachelor of Food Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
Students who have completed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), GCE O-level, or equivalent programs must first complete a pre-university qualification such as GCE A levels, STPM, Monash University Foundation Program (MUFY) or other equivalent. A pre-university qualification serves as a basic entry requirement to an undergraduate degree at Monash University Malaysia. Monash University Malaysia does not offer any pre-university or foundation courses.
Forecast results are accepted in some cases, but only for selected courses and from certain institutions. Qualifications where forecast results may be accepted are STPM, IB and GCE A levels. Forecast results are not accepted for admission to courses offered by the School of Business and Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Calculating entry scores
The University assesses applications using the entry score students need for each course. The scores are calculated using specific methods for a range of international senior secondary school and foundation year qualifications.