Each undergraduate course has specific academic entry-score requirements, which you should check carefully.
School of Arts and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts (Social Sciences) (3920)
- Bachelor of Arts (Global) (3910)
- Bachelor of Communication (2476)
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Arts (3936)
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Communication (3751)
School of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (4410)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (2224)
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Business and Commerce (3169)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce and Bachelor of Communication (1941)
School of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (0032)
School of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science (2380)
Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (0040)
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Medical Science (0041)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science and Business (3863)
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Psychological Science and Business (Psychology) (3954)
Discipline of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (2628)
School of Science
- Bachelor of Science (S2000)
- Bachelor of Medical Bioscience (4701)
- Bachelor of Food Science and Technology (4702)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) (0051)
Students who have completed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), GCE O-level, or equivalent programs must first complete a pre-university qualification such as GCE A levels, STPM, Monash University Foundation Program (MUFY) or other equivalent. A pre-university qualification serves as a basic entry requirement to an undergraduate degree at Monash University Malaysia. Monash University Malaysia does not offer any pre-university or foundation courses.
Forecast results are accepted in some cases, but only for selected courses and from certain institutions. Qualifications where forecast results may be accepted are STPM, IB and GCE A levels. Forecast results are not accepted for admission to courses offered by the School of Business and Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Calculating entry scores
The University assesses applications using the entry score students need for each course. The scores are calculated using specific methods for a range of international senior secondary school and foundation year qualifications.
Alternative pathway course
Do you have pre-university or foundation year qualifications but need another chance to earn a degree and move closer to your dream? The one-year Diploma of Higher Education Studies is just for you.