For Master of Professional Counselling at Monash University Malaysia (full time study only).
Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the course.
RM3,750 tuition fee waiver per semester. A total of RM15,000 for 2 years of study in Monash University Malaysia.
Application and acceptance process
An application for Admission to the University will constitute an application for a scholarship. All applications for Admission consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered automatically for a scholarship. All successful candidates will be offered a Scholarship along with the Offer of Admission to Monash University Malaysia.
If you are eligible, you will receive notice of the scholarship when you receive your letter of offer. To accept the scholarship, you must follow the steps below before the lapse date that is specified in your letter of offer.
- Accept the offer to study at Monash University Malaysia, making sure you have completed all the relevant forms.
- Complete the Scholarship Acknowledgement Form
- Submit the forms to:
Monash University Malaysia
Building 2, Level 1
Jalan Lagoon Selatan
47500 Bandar Sunway
Selangor Darul Ehsan
The Master of Professional Counselling Bursaries are not transferable to Monash University Australia. Recipients are required to maintain an average pass score in every semester. Recipients must enrol with a minimum of 24 credit points for the following semester.
- Must not be in receipt of any other tuition scholarship;
- Are responsible for paying the balance of the tuition fees each semester;
- Are required to enroll as full-time students and must maintain their student status on a full-time basis throughout their enrolment at Monash University Malaysia; and
- May not be entitled to “intermission” (or ‘Leave of Absence’) during the duration of the Scholarship, unless it is due to extenuating circumstances.
|February intake||July intake|
|International applicants||2 December 2016||5 May 2017|
|Malaysian applicants||17 February 2017||14 July 2017|