Jeffrey Cheah Foundation - Monash Equity Scholarships
For all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements for the course. Available only for Malaysian citizens and Permanent Residents.
1. 100% tuition fee and associated fees waiver, plus a stipend of
a RM700/month and single accommodation at Sunway Monash Residence, or
b RM1,300/month if no accommodation is required at Sunway Monash Residence. OR
2. 50% tuition fee waiver only
Interested students must apply at the Scholarship and Study Loan Administration Office, Student Services. Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
To apply, please click here to download the application form.
|February intake||July intake||October intake|
|Malaysian applicants||27 January 2017||23 June 2017||8 September 2017|
The Monash Equity Scholarships are tenable at Monash University Malaysia only, and are not transferable to Monash University Australia.
- Must complete the course within the normal duration. No extensions will be permitted;
- Are not permitted to change courses;
- Are required to work for Monash University Malaysia for six hours/week (including weekends, if necessary);
- Are not permitted to undertake any paid employment