How to apply
Eligible students are required to:
1. Complete application packet (consisting of application form and all supplementary documents):
- Application forms are available at Course Management Office (Building 6, Level 4, Room 6-4-09)
- Statement of Support (follow instructions on application form)
- Resume/ Curriculum Vitae
- Monash Academic Transcript (unofficial results from Web Enrollement System accepted)
2. Submit application packet to the Work Placement Program Coordinator THREE (3) months before the proposed date to commence placement.
3. Upon approval of application by the school, the applicant will be informed and the Education Office will begin seeking suitable placements.