Bachelor of Business and Commerce (BBusCom)
Bachelor of Business and Commerce and Bachelor of Digital Media and Communication (BBusCom/BCom)
School of Business information booklet:
Everything you need to know about School of Business – from course requirements and academic integrity, to student forms available and useful website links. Download it here.
Bachelor of Business and Commerce (B2026)
Course Information can be found here.
Bachelor of Business and Commerce and Bachelor of Digital Media and Communication (B2027)
Course Information can be found here.
Find specific information about our course – including detailed course outlines and guides.
Not sure how to plan out your 3 years with us? No worries! We’ve prepared examples for you right here.
You can download a blank Course Map and try planning it yourself.
Note: Students may use this as a guide.
Keep track of the units that you will need to take to fulfil not only your major(s) but your core as well with the unit schedule.
What should I do prior to my Online Unit Enrolment?
All Monash students are provided with an IT account at the point of offer into a course. It consists of a username and password known as an Authcate Account. New students who have accepted the offer MUST register for this account prior to attempting their online enrolment. The account is used to access your Monash Portal, Allocate +, Monash Library , Web Enrolment System (WES) and all other Monash secured sites where authentication is needed.
After you have accept your offer, you should:
- Activate your Authcate Account.
- Log into WES to complete the enrolments requirements. Your authcate username, password and date of birth or name of the street in your address are required for login.
- Check that your postal address details are correct and amend if necessary.
- Register an emergency contact person.
- Complete the Enrolment Questionnaire.
Be sure to click the 'Submit' button and you will be given a transaction number for each form that you have successfully completed. If you do not receive a transaction number, you have not successfully completed the relevant form. Please note that if you did not complete the above, you will not be able to enrol.
Online Unit Enrolment
Step by step on how to enrol:
- Log into WES and click ‘I Agree’.
- Choose Bachelor of Business and Commerce (B2026) or Bachelor of Business and Commerce/Bachelor of Communication (B2027). Depending on the course that you are enrolled in.
- Ensure that you have completed the Enrolment Questionnaire (as per step 5 in What should I do prior to my Online Unit Enrolment?).
- Once you have completed that, click on ‘Area of Study’ and choose the major(s) that you are intending to do.
- This is not permanent. If you change your mind regarding your major(s), the Course Management Office will update this information when we are Course Completing you for Graduation.
- To enrol into your units, you will need to click on “Unit Enrolment”.
- Click on “To Add Units Click Here” and search for the unit by Unit Code.
- Please ensure that you choose the correct location (MALAYSIA) and the correct teaching period (ie. Semester 1, Semester 2 or October Semester).
Be sure to click the 'Submit' button and you will be given a transaction number for each form that you have successfully completed. If you do not receive a transaction number, you have not successfully completed the relevant form.
Units to Enrol in for this Semester
The following are the units that you will need to enrol yourself in for the October 2020 semester:
- BTW1042 – Malaysian Business Law
- ECW1101 – Introductory Microeconomics
- MGW1010 – Introduction to Management
- MKW1120 – Marketing Theory and Practice
Students who are not able to enrol due to late acceptance should seek advice from staff members at the Course Management Office, School of Business. Please note that the class availability will be limited by then. You will not get your first choice of preference for your class timetable.
International students are required to report to the Admission Office (AO) - International Student Pass at Building C2, Level 1 upon arrival in Malaysia.