eiHub Challenge: Ideas for Tomorrow
The eiHub Challenge: Ideas for Tomorrow is an ideation competition inviting participants to present ideas on the many facets of entrepreneurial problems in the new world.
This challenge is held twice a year, once in March and once in August.
The eiHub Challenge: Ideas for Tomorrow aims to inspire participants to step beyond the obvious and spur the potential to create innovative ideas and solutions, build participants’ confidence and prowess to pitch solutions to industry players and entrepreneurs, and provide the opportunity for participants to engage in experiential learning from pragmatic practices and feedback.
The eiHub Prize, consisting of RM1000 Cash, RM100 Vouchers, a Certificate of Achievement and the Challenge Trophy, will be awarded to the winner of the eiHub Challenge: Ideas for Tomorrow.
The first and second runners-up of the eiHub Challenge will respectively be awarded the ei-Merit Award, consisting of RM250 Cash, RM50 Vouchers and a Certificate of Achievement.
A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all other participants who submitted their idea proposals by the given deadline.
- Showcase your talent and ideas
- Get coaching and business skills
- Build a stronger network
Is this for you?
This is an individual challenge.
- Participants must be enrolled in a program in Monash University Malaysia in the year 2021.
- Students of Undergraduate / Postgraduate / PhD programs in any discipline.
- Participants ideally have participated in previous Entrepreneurial Skills Series: Essentials, eiHub Challenge: Ideas for Tomorrow, or any similar entrepreneurial bootcamp, challenge or ideation program.
- Application to re-compete for the eiHub Challenge by previous eiHub Prize winners (Champions) will not be accepted.
RM30 (Note: Fees include 6% SST and are non-refundable)
More information is available here