Industry & government
The School's engagement with industry is focused on promoting responsible and sustainable management practices. The School of Business hosts and jointly organises a range of events that share the findings of our research on responsible management with industry. A central feature of our industry symposia is that they facilitate discussion between academics and people in business and government of how research can be applied to achieve responsible management practices in the real world.
- HR Forum, 25 Sep 2018 and 26 Sep 2017
- Gerontechnology Symposium, 14 Sep 2018 and 21 Nov 2017
- MYKE Dissemination Forum, 9-11 and 14-18 Aug 2017
- Forecasting Malaysia’s GDP Model Workshop, 17-19 Dec 2018
- Improving health and social care management in Malaysia: Learning from global experience, 28 Nov 2017
- Symposium on dispute resolution in Islamic finance, 5 Sep 2017