Basics of Design Thinking
The Basics of Design Thinking provides participants with a fundamental understanding of the concepts and models of Design Thinking.
- The Nature of Problem Solving
- Understanding Design Thinking
- Popular Models of Design Thinking
- Design Thinking in the Real World
- Design Thinking Case Study
- This is an Online Self-Learning Module.
- Upon receiving the invitation by EdApp, participants will be given instructions to log onto the online learning platform.
- Participants will then be required to complete 5 learning sections and 1 assessment.
More information is available here