Responsibility Month Initiatives
The Monash Business Responsibility Month is a joint initiative by the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Hub (eiHub) and the Engagement and Impact Office to recognise the importance of change makers and socially-minded entrepreneurs/leaders within our community.
- To commemorate World Humanitarian Day & World Entrepreneurs Day for 2021
- To recognise the importance of change makers and socially-minded entrepreneurs/leaders within our community
- To educate our students on the importance of responsible management education and the role businesses have in making societal good
- Tribute and Art Competition - Express appreciation and respect to enterprises, organisations or individual entrepreneurs and leaders who have responded to much needed support for the local community during the Covid-19 pandemic crisis.
- Do-Gooders Appreciation - Sending a small token of appreciation to entrepreneurs/leaders acknowledged in the Tribute and Appreciation Art Competition for their kindness and goodwill to society, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic crisis.
More information is available here