Dr. Tridib Saha
Tridib Saha completed his Bachelor of Engineering with first class honours and PhD from Monash University. He joined his alma-mater as a lecturer in Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering discipline in 2017.
His research focuses on microsystems and nanomaterials, and their composite implementation as sensors. His research interests include design, fabrication, characterization of resonant sensors, and interface electronics for sensor data acquisition systems. He has published numerous peer-reviewed journals in high-quality publications under IEEE and Elsevier. He serves as a reviewer for various journals and has received Outstanding Reviewer award from Sensors and Actuators A: Physical journal in 2017. In teaching, he has received highly commendable unit and teaching evaluations for courses taught.
He established ECSE Alumni Chapter for Monash University Malaysia and currently spearheads alumni engagement for the discipline. He is a member of Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) and Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (IEEE).
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering, Monash University, 2017
- Degree in Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering (Hons), Monash University, 2012
Member of National Professional Bodies
- Board of Engineers Malaysia, Member
Member of International Professional Bodies
- IEEE, Member
- Acoustic wave devices
- Piezoelectric materials
Title: Investigation into Piezo-photoelectric Coupling in ZnO Nanostructures and Acoustic Wave Resonators: Towards Devising Room-temperature Organic Vapour Sensors
Title: Quartz crystal microbalance (QCM) based wearable UV sensor
ECE2072 - Digital Systems
ECE3121 - Engineering Electromechanics
ECE2131 - Electrical Circuits
- Ultra-sensitive Acoustic Wave Coupled Resonators Sensors: Fabrication and Packaging, Dr. Narayanan Ramakrishnan, Prof. Chai Siang Piao, A/Prof. Tan Chee Pin, Dr. Ajay Achath Mohanan, Dr. Tridib Saha, 2018 - 2020, Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia, RM 63132.08
- Miniaturized Acoustic Wave Devices as Multifunction Sensors for Smartphone and Wearable Applications, Dr. Narayanan Ramakrishnan, Dr. Ajay Achath Mohanan, Dr. Tridib Saha, 2018-2019, MEMScom Technology Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia
- Investigation into Piezo-photoelectric Coupling in ZnO Nanostructures Attached to Acoustic Wave Resonators: Towards Devising Room-temperature Organic Vapour Sensors, Dr. Tridib Saha, 2018-2019, Monash University Malaysia School of Engineering Seed Grant, RM29,500
- Al Alloy electrode QCM for Wearable Sensor Applications: Specifically, for UV Sensing, Dr. Narayanan Ramakrishnan, Dr. Ajay Achath Mohanan, Dr. Tridib Saha, 2018-2019, Piezoparts Co. Ltd., Japan
- Outstanding reviewer-Sensors & Actuators: A. Physical - Elsevier, 2017
- 3 Minute Thesis Competition - Monash University, 2014