Dr. Lim Wei Yin
School of Engineering
+603 5516 1436
Wei Yin Lim obtained her Bachelor of Applied Science (Hons) Industry Chemistry from University Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia in 2014. Furthermore, she obtained her PhD in Analytical Chemistry from University of Malaya, Malaysia in 2020. She has been involved in research of developing paper-based microfluidic device (µPAD) for early diagnosis and prognosis of acute myocardial infarction (AMI). Her research interest includes analytical chemistry, paper-based sensor and designing various types of (bio)sensors for biomedical applications. Currently she is a research fellow in the School of Engineering, Monash University Malaysia.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Analytical Chemistry, University Malaya, 2020
- Bachelor in Applied Science (Hons) Industry Chemistry, University Malaysia Pahang, 2014
Her research interest includes paper-based microfluidic device (µPAD), analytical chemistry and designing (bio)sensor for biomedical application.
- Development of mucoadhesive emulsion system for controlled delivery of nutraceuticals, Lim, H. P. (PI), Chan, E. S., Jun 2018 - Dec 2019, Industry Linkage Support Scheme (MIPO Monash), RM 19,000
- Scale-up production of spray-dried Pickering emulsion containing palm tocotrienols, Chan, E. S., Lim, H. P., 2019 - 2020, Prototype Research Grant Scheme (MOHE), RM 80,000
- Sustained oral delivery of palm tocotrienols using mucoadhesive Pickering emulsion approach: An investigation on the types of Pickering emulsifier on the in vivo bioavailability, Lim, H. P. (PI), Chan, E. S., Iekhsan Othman, Ammu Kutty Radhakrishnan, 2020 - 2021, TMB Seed Grant Scheme 2020 (TMB Monash), RM 10,000