Re-enrolment for 2019
Re-enrolment period for Engineering:
9th October to 24th November 2017
All current and returning students are required to re-enrol your Semester 1 and 2 2018 units on-line through the Web Enrolment System (WES) during the allocated period. This is to confirm that you are continuing your studies in 2018.
Simple steps for Re-enrolment:
* Check the Engineering Re-enrolment Guide 2018 for details.
* Login to the Web Enrolment System (WES) (https://my.monash.edu.au/wes) and re-enrol
your units for both Semester 1 and 2 2018.
o Make sure you select the correct semester and the appropriate campus (MALAYSIA and
not other campuses).
* Semester 1 (Feb - Jun)
* Semester 2 (Jul - Nov)
o Remember to click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form (WES on-line) after selecting your units.
Your re-enrolment is confirmed only when you have been given a Transaction Number (please
keep it for future reference).
o Please refer to the WES guides (http://www.monash.edu.au/enrolments/resources/wes/index.html).
If you do not re-enrol during the allocated period, you will be
* barred from assessing WES (no enrolments = no timetable allocation for next year)
* charged a late re-enrolment fee for re-enrolling after the allocated period
* at risk of losing your place in your course
* required to contact your Course Manager
9 Oct - 24 Nov 2017
Re-enrol via WES
25 Nov - 8 Dec 2017
If you have not re-enrolled, you may do so but a RM200 late fee will be charged.
Contact School to obtain permission for re-enrolment. If you are permitted to re-enrol you will incur a RM200 late fee.
After 8 Dec 2017
If School does not have a place for you, your course may be discontinued.