Mr Tesfahun Melese
AddressRoom No. 2-4-02, School of Information Technology
Tel: +603 5514 6000
Lecturer at the department of Health Informatics in the University of Gondar, Ethiopia
Data manager at Dabat Health and Demographic Surveillance Site from 2007 to 2015, University of Gondar, Ethiopia
PhD Research Title: Health Information Seeking Behavior
Supervisor: Dr. Anushia Inthiran and Prof. Daniel Reidpath
Master of Public Health in Health Informatics, University of Gondar, Ethiopia
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Mekelle University, Ethiopia
Health Informatics, Health Information Retrieval, Health Information System Analysis, Design, and Evaluation, Data Management and Analysis.
- Biruk, S., Yilma, T., Andualem, M. and Tilahun, B. Health Professionals’ readiness to implement electronic medical record system at three hospitals in Ethiopia: a cross sectional study. BMC medical informatics and decision making, 14, 1 2014), 115.
- Zegeye, K., Gebeyehu, A. and Melese, T. The Role of Geographical Access in the Utilization of Institutional Delivery Service in Rural Jimma Horro District, Southwest Ethiopia. Primary Health Care, 4, 150 2014), 2167-1079.1000150.
- Senbeto, M., Tadesse, S., Tadesse, T. and Melesse, T. Appropriate health-seeking behavior and associated factors among people who had cough for at least two weeks in northwest Ethiopia: a population-based cross-sectional study. BMC public health, 13, 1 2013), 1222.
- Gebreslassie, M., Feleke, A. and Melese, T. Psychoactive substances use and associated factors among Axum university students, Axum Town, North Ethiopia. BMC public health, 13, 1 2013), 693.
- Admassie, E., Melese, T., Mequanent, W., Hailu, W. and Srikanth, B. A. Extent of poly-pharmacy, occurrence and associated factors of drug-drug interaction and potential adverse drug reactions in Gondar Teaching Referral Hospital, North West Ethiopia. Journal of advanced pharmaceutical technology & research, 4, 4 2013), 183.
- Megabiaw, B., Adefris, M., Rortveit, G., Degu, G., Muleta, M., Blystad, A., Kiserud, T., Melese, T. and Kebede, Y. Pelvic floor disorders among women in Dabat district, northwest Ethiopia: a pilot study. International urogynecology journal, 24, 7 2013), 1135-1143.
- Tadesse, T., Getachew, A., Admassu, M., Kebede, Y., Awoke, T., Melese, T., Amsalu, S. and Alemu, S. Demographic and health survey at Dabat District in Northwest, Ethiopia report of the 2008 baseline survey. Ethiop J Health Biomed Sci, 42011), 2-23.