Ms Vinesha Selvarajah
Room No. 2-4-02, School of Information Technology
Tel: +603 5514 6000
Vinesha Selvarajah is a PhD graduate candidate at Monash University, Malaysia under the supervision of Dr. Anushia Inthiran. In 2014, she received funding from the Japanese Government to pursue her Master’s Research in Informatics (Information Security) at Kyushu University, Japan under the supervision of Professor Dr. Kouichi Sakurai. She was also appointed as a Special Research Assistant at the Institute of Systems, Technologies, and Nanotechnologies (ISIT), Japan during her candidature in Kyushu University. The same year before leaving to Japan, she received her BSc (First class Honors) in Information Technology with specialism in Forensic Computing under the supervision of Dr. Mueen Uddin at Asia Pacific University of Innovation and Technology (APIIT), Malaysia .
- Japanese Government Scholarship, 2014
- Representative Speaker, Japanese Language Course, Kyushu University, Japan (2014)
- Deal List, Foundation In Information Technology, Segi University Kuala Lumpur (2010)
- First Class Honours in BSc in IT with specialism in Information Technology.
- Best Debater Award, (2007-2008), (2012)
- Special Research Assistant,
- Institute of Systems, Technologies, and Nanotechnologies (ISIT), Japan (2014-2015)
- Freelance Tutor/Lecturer (2010-Present)
- Masters Research - Kyushu University, Japan (2015)
- Japanese Language – Kyushu University, Japan (2014)
- BSc (First Class Honours) in IT specialism in Forensic Computing – Asia Pacific University (APU), Malaysia (2014)
- Foundation In Information Technology, Segi University Kuala Lumpur (2010)
- Information Retrieval, Evidence Based Medicine, Cloud computing, Digital Forensic.
- Selvarajah, V., Uddin, M., Matsumoto, S., Kawamoto, J., Sakurai, K.: An Alternative Digital Forensic Investigation Steps for Cloud Investigation Processes. In: The 3rd International Japan-Egypt CConference on Electronics, Communication and Computers (JEC-ECC). Pp 56-57, Kyushu, Japan (March 2015).