Dr Chong Chun Yong
Room No. 2-4-21, School of Information Technology
Tel: 03 5515 9704
Dr. Chong Chun Yong is currently working as a lecturer at the School of Information Technology, Monash University Malaysia. Prior to that, he worked as a senior lecturer at Tunku Abdul Rahman University College. He obtained his MSc degree in Computer Science from University of Malaya, Malaysia in 2012 and his Ph.D degree in Computer Science from the same university in 2016. His current research interests include software maintenance, software clustering, software remodularization, and graph theory.
- Ph.D in Computer Science (Software Engineering), University of Malaya, Malaysia
- M.Sc in Computer Science (Software Engineering), University of Malaya, Malaysia
- BSc in Software Engineering, Coventry University, UK
- FIT3140 - Advanced Programming
- FIT5122 - Professional practice
- Software Engineering, Software Maintenance, Software Clustering, Software Remodularization, Software Fault Prediction, Cloud Computing.
- Chong, C. Y., Lee, S. P., & Ling, T. C. (2012, June). Development of virtual lab system through application of fuzzy analytic hierarchy process. In Information Science and Digital Content Technology (ICIDT), 2012 8th International Conference on (Vol. 1, pp. 207-211). IEEE.
- Chong, C. Y., & Lee, S. P. (2015, April). Constrained agglomerative hierarchical software clustering with hard and soft constraints. In Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering (ENASE), 2015 International Conference on (pp. 177-188). IEEE.
- Chong, C. Y., Lee, S. P., & Ling, T. C. (2013). Efficient Software Clustering Technique using an Adaptive and Preventive Dendrogram Cutting Approach. Information and Software Technology. Volume 55, Issue 11. November 2013. Pages 1994-2012, ISSN 0950-5849.
- Zainab, A. N., Chong, C. Y., & Ling, T. C. (2013). Moving a repository of scholarly content to a cloud. Library Hi Tech, 31(2), 201-215.
- Chong, C. Y., Lee, S. P., & Ling, T. C. (2014). Prioritizing and Fulfilling Quality Attributes for Virtual Lab Development through Application of Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process and Software Development Guidelines. Malaysian Journal of Computer Science. ISSN 0127-9084. Volume:27, No 1.
- Chong, C. Y., & Lee, S. P. (2015). Analyzing maintainability and reliability of object-oriented software using weighted complex network. Journal of Systems and Software, 110, 28-53.
- Chaudhry, M. T., Chong, C. Y., Ling, T. C., Rasheed, S., & Kim, J. (2016). Thermal Prediction Models for Virtualized Data center Servers by using Thermal-profiles. Malaysian Journal of Computer Science, 29(1).
- Member, Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication (INSTICC)
- 2016-2017, Senior Lecturer, Tunku Abdul Rahman University College