Dr Rishwaraj Gengarajoo
Room No. 2-4-38A,
Tel: 03 5515 9746
Rishwaaj Gengarajoo joined the School of Information Technology, Monash University Malaysia as a Lecturer in July 2018. He got his Bachelor’s Degree with Honours in Manufacturing Processes from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM) in the year 2010. After working in the manufacturing industry for more than one year, he continued his postgraduate studies in Monash University Malaysia where he completed his PhD degree in the field of Intelligent Systems. During his PhD research, he was also a tutor in the School of Engineering. After obtaining his PhD, he worked in the industry as a data scientist for about a year where he mainly provided data science analytics training to industry players.
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering (2017), Monash University
- B. Eng in Manufacturing majoring in Manufacturing Processes (Honours), Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
- FIT 1043
- FIT 3143
- ENG2801 - S1 2017
- ECE4099 - S1 2017
- ENG1060 - OCT 2016
- ENG1001 - OCT 2016
- AI in Intelligent Systems
- Machine Learning
- Data Analytics
- Rishwaraj, G., S. Ponnambalam, and R.K. Chetty, “Multi-robot formation control using a hybrid posture estimation strategy.” International Journal of Robotics and Automation, 29(4), (2014).
- Rishwaraj, G., S. G. Ponnambalam, and Loo Chu Kiong. “An efficient trust estimation model for multi-agent systems using temporal difference learning” Neural Computing and Applications, (2016), 1-14.
- Rishwaraj, G., S. G. Ponnambalam, and Chu Kiong Loo. “Heuristics-Based Trust Estimation in Multiagent Systems Using Temporal Difference Learning.” IEEE transactions on cybernetics, (2016).
- Rishwaraj, G., and S. G. Ponnambalam. “Integrated Trust Based Control System for Multirobot Systems: Development and Experimentation in Real Environment.” Expert Systems with Applications, 86(2017), 177-89.
- G. Rishwaraj, R.M.K.C., and S.G. Ponnambalam, “Posture Estimation Strategy for Multi Robot System Based on Visual Perception and Optical Pointer,” in Trends in Intelligent Robotics, Automation, and Manufacturing. 2012, Sunway, Malaysia.
- Rishwaraj, G., S.G. Ponnambalam, and C.K. Loo, “Evaluating Trust in Multi-Agents System Through Temporal Difference Leaning”, in Intelligent Robotics and Applications: 9th International Conference, ICIRA 2016, Tokyo, Japan, August 22-24, 2016.
- Rishwaraj, G., Ponnambalam, S., and Loo, C.K., ‘Trust Evaluation in a Multi-robotics System Through Direct Learning’, 9th International Conference on Robotic, Vision, Signal Processing and Power Applications, 2017, pp. 407-417
Member, Board of Engineering Malaysia (BEM)