Professor Anthony Guo
Room No. 5-4-32, School of Engineering
Tel: +603 5514 6243
Prof Anthony is the Head of School.
Vibration, noise, and ultrasound. NDT/SHM. Piezoelectric transducers. Smart materials and structures.
- Wu TY, Guo N, Teh CY, Hay JXW, "Advances in Ultrasound Technology for Environmental Remediation ", SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science (Green Chemistry for Sustainability), Springer Netherlands, 2013
- Saravanan S., Guo N.Q., Wong B.S. and Ju F., "Selective mode excitation of Lamb wave in composite laminates", SPIE Proceeding (accepted). , 2009
- Ju F., Guo N.Q., Huang W.M. and Saravanan S. , "Lamb Wave-Based Damage Detection Using Wave Signal Demodulation and Artificial Neural Networks", SPIE Proceeding (accepted)., 2009
- Liu N., Xie Q., Huang W.M., Phee S.J. and Guo N.Q. , "Formation of micro protrusion arrays atop shape memory polymer", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol.18(2), 027001., 2008
- An L., Huang W.M., Fu Y.Q. and Guo N.Q., "A note on size effect in actuating NiTi shape memory alloys by electrical current", Materials & Design, vol.29(7), 1432-1437., 2008
- 2009- present: Professor, Monash University Malaysia.
- 1992- 2009: Research Fellow /Lecturer /Assistant Professor /Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- 1989- 1992: Research Associate, Imperial College London, UK.
- Member, Acoustical Society of America (ASA)
- Member, Institute of Engineers Singapore (IES)
- Member, Malaysia Society for Nondestructive Testing (MSNT)