Monash University Malaysia (MUM) has a Total Academic Headcount (TAH) license for MATLAB, Simulink, and add-on products. Faculty, researchers, and students may use these products for teaching, research, and learning. The license allows individuals to install the products on university-owned equipment, as well as personally owned computers.
Monash University Monash offers a campus-wide license to MATLAB, Simulink, and these companion products.
MathWorks Account Creation
- Go to the MATLAB Portal - Monash University Malaysia.
- Click on "Sign in to get started".
- Create/Log into MathWorks account.
- Complete the steps to create your MathWorks Account.
- Once logged in on the Portal, you will automatically be associated with the Monash University Malaysia MATLAB
- Campus-Wide License.
Steps To Install MATLAB on Personal Computer/Laptop
- Click the download button for the current release. (Users can also download previous releases here).
- Choose a supported platform and download the installer.
- Run the installer.
- In the installer, select Log in with a MathWorks Account and follow the online instructions.
- When prompted to do so, select the Academic – Total Headcount license labelled Individual.
- Select the products you want to download and install.
- Click "Finish" to complete the activation process.
- MATLAB Portal
- MATLAB Grader
- MATLAB Online
- MATLAB System Requirements
- Student Competitions
- MATLAB Academy
Commercial use of MathWorks products is not covered by our TAH license.