Information for Commencing Students
Information for February 2023 Intake Students
Welcome to the Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences!
We hope the information on this page will assist you to understand your course structure better and make your transition to university a smooth and enjoyable one.
The staff in the School Education Management Office are available to guide and support you in providing course advise, enrolment/ re-enrolment assistance and sort out the processes and requirements related to your course:
- Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Office location: Room 4-2-01 (Building 4, Level 2, Room 01)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We highly recommend that you attend all the orientation programs organized by the School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Please refer to the following:
- School Website - https://www.monash.edu.my/jcsmhs
- Orientation planner for more details on the orientation program
- All 2023 Year 1 Students are required to attend our on-campus 2023 Year 1 Transition Programme, happening from 24 Feb 2023 until 26 Feb 2023. Kindly refer to the link for the programme itinerary.
- Academic Staff - https://www.monash.edu.my/jcsmhs/staff/academic
- Administrative Staff - https://www.monash.edu.my/jcsmhs/staff/administrative
- Orientation Guide (TBA).
- For more information regarding your programme, kindly refer to the Medicine Course Handbook
- WES Enrolment Guide
- Commencement of classes: 27 February 2023