Dr Siti Noraida Bt Mohamad Habibullah
Tel: +603 5514 6000 (ext. 59630)
Fax: +603 5514 6323
Office: Room 4-4-05
Dr Siti Noraida is a senior lecturer at Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Monash University Malaysia, specialising in healthcare management. She completed her undergraduate studies in the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur in 1994. Prior to joining Monash, she was Director of Corporate Services & Quality Assurance Division at DEMC Specialist Hospital. She has invaluable experience in healthcare management which she is sharing in the Year 4 Health Service Management Unit and the Islamic Business Unit of Business School. She pursued her Master in Business Administration at Ballarat University Victoria and joined Monash University Malaysia as a fractional staff in January 2015.
Dr Siti Noraida is highly involved in social work and is the EXCO of ASAS (Angkatan Sukarelawan Asas Sejahtera) a Non-Government Organization dedicated to humanitarian services in Malaysia and South East Asia Region. Through that, she has developed and is managing a free clinic for the poor in Kg Chhnang Province of Pnom Pehn since April 2016. She has also received an award from the Government of Cambodia for ‘Contribution to the National Construction of Cambodia’ through the running and maintenance of the free clinic in 2017. She is also involved in the care of Dayah Nurul Huda, an unsupported make-shift orphanage in Acheh which houses 257 orphans and children of the poor. She also contributes to multiple projects in Yemen, Cambodia, Cebu as well the Somalia Community School for Somali refugees.
MBBS, University of Malaya, 1994
MBA, University of Ballarat, Victoria, 2009
Director of Corporate Services & Quality Assurance Division October, 2013
Director of Clinical & Ancillary Services Division, DEMC Specialist Hospital, 2010 – 2013
Head of Clinical Services, DEMC Specialist Hospital, 2008 – 2010
Head of Outpatient Department, DEMC Specialist Hospital, 2006 -2007
Medical Officer In Charge, DEMC Specialist Hospital, 2006 -2007
Medical Officer Accident & Emergency, DEMC Specialist Hospital, 2001 - 2006
Post-Graduate Paediatric Medical Officer, Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan, 1999 – 2001
Senior Pediatric Medical Officer, Hospital Kuala Terengganu, 1997- 1999
Medical Officer, Hospital Kuala Terengganu, 1995 -1997
House Officer, Hospital Ipoh, 1994-1995
- Coordination of Elective Students for Monash – DEMC final year student affiliation program
- Organization of end of posting medical student CME
- Lectures to non-medical hospital staff on Basic Clinical Knowledge for Front liners
- Year 1 and Year 2 Clinical Skills
- Year 1 and Year 2 Problem Based Learning
- Islamic Business Studies the Medical Perspective Lecture
F C Cheah, M H S Noraida, N Y Boo, T Y M Amin (2000) Chylothorax After Repair of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia – a Case Report, Singapore Med J, Vol 41 (11): 548-549
Social Services: Contributions & Achievements
- Founder of Little Steps Charity Organisation, which runs a home for underprivileged girls focusing on their education and well being till they are independent.
- Executive Committee Member of ASAS (Angkatan Sukarelawan Asas Sejahtera) a Non Government Organization dedicated to humanitarian services in Malaysia and South East Asia Region.
- Developed a Free Clinic for the poor in Kg Chhnang Province of Pnom Pehn since April 2016.
- Received an Award from The Government of Cambodia for ‘Contribution to the National Construction of Cambodia’ through the running and maintenance of the Free Clinic - April 2017.
- Maintenance through donations and care of Dayah Nurul Huda, an unsupported make-shift Orphanage in Acheh, housing 257 orphans and children of the poor.
- Invited participant by Basamat For Development, in a Humanitarian Conference – The Way Starts Here, The will to Live For Building Syrian Society, May 22-23rd, 2017 in Istanbul Turkey.
- Contributes to multiple projects in Yemen, Cambodia and Cebu
- Active member of supporter of Somalia Community School for Somali refugees, Malaysia.
- Intensive Bioethics Course – Victoria, 2017
- MSQH-MOH International Conference – Engaging Patients in the Delivery of Care: Patients for Patient Safety, 2014
- Data Management & Fundamental Statistical Analysis, 2013
- Going Beyond Excellence – Delivering Service with Caring Principles, 2012
- Certificate of Excellence Finance for Non-Finance Managers by Gerard Perries, 2012
- Medical Tourism Program Development, Grand Millennium, 2011
- MSQH International Conference : Safer Health Care – Patient and Family Empowerment, Legend Hotel, 2010
- Process Improvement Initiatives APAO Meeting Bali International Convention Center, 2009
- Improving Services – Hospital Complaint and Incident Management Process, 2009
- Leadership Development Program, Bukit Tinggi Pahang, 2007