Publish and promote your open access publications and supporting research data
Bridges is the University’s institutional data repository. It allows researchers to store, manage and showcase research data while retaining control over access rights and re-use conditions.
Learn how to access and publish research data and non-traditional research outputs.
Key benefits for our researchers:
- Enhance discoverability, enabling collaborative research.
- Manage private or public research outputs securely on Monash storage.
- Comply with funder and publisher requirements to make data open.
- Assign Digital Object Identifiers (DOI) for public research outputs, enabling citations and preserving access.
- Upload up to 650 file types and visualise it in the browser for most formats.
- Share research files privately with collaborators.
- Demonstrate the impact of research through the use of altmetrics.
- Access research files online from anywhere in the world
- Apply Creative Commons or other appropriate licenses to define terms of re-use.
- Embargo research files.