Researchers and Graduates
The library offers research and learning support to honours students, postgraduate students and researchers.
- Unit Embedded programs: Librarians and Learning Skills Advisers partner with academic staff to develop research skills programs and customise classes to help in students in writing theses, dissertations, scholarly papers and projects effectively.
- In-Depth Consultations: Librarians and Learning Skills Advisers also provide in-depth consultations covering a wide range of topics such as academic writing, referencing, advanced search skills, academic integrity, research metrics, publishing strategies and research data management. Contact your School Liaison to make an appointment.
- General Library Workshops: The Library offers General Library Workshops. To find out about the titles of the workshops and to register, please click here. [Note: These workshops are not part of Monash Doctoral Program (MDP) workshops and does count towards credit hours for doctoral students]
- Research and Learning Point: For a quick and short consultation, please drop by at the Research and Learning Point. Please check here for the timings.
The following are some of the workshops offered by Research and Learning for postgraduate students:
Research and writing
- Advanced Literature Search
- Academic Writing (Basic)
- Academic Writing (Intermediate)
- Literature Review
- Managing References with Citavi
- Managing References with Endnote
- Managing References with Mendeley
- Thesis/Report Formatting (Microsoft Word)
If you need more information and assistance, please contact the School Liaisons
If you need more information and assistance, please contact