Managing References with Citavi
This hands-on workshop is designed to demonstrate the use of Citavi software. You will learn how to start your research by finding, adding and managing references to your Citavi project. You will be able to cite and write your research document effectively and correctly using a selected citation style as well as use advanced functionalities of Citavi software to manage your research process.
You should have a basic understanding of referencing rules before coming to this workshop.
What will you learn?
- To setup and Installation of Citavi software and create a Citavi project.
- To use the Reference Editor to add and manage references
- To use the Task Planner to plan tasks that can be attached to references
- To use the Knowledge Organizer to manage your information
- To write and cite with Microsoft Word
For more information, please contact the School Liaisons.