Managing References with EndNote
Need to organize and format your references? Learn to use reference management software as part of the research process! This hands-on workshop will take you step-by-step through the basics of EndNote, from downloading the software to inserting formatted in-text citations and reference lists.
You should have a basic understanding of referencing rules before coming to this workshop. We may also introduce selected advanced EndNote Desktop functions and EndNote Online features.
What will you learn?
- To download, install EndNote and create an EndNote Library
- To add and manage references in the library according to a citation style
- To insert references manually or export references from different platforms
- Managing your EndNote Library with Groups, removing duplicates, searching for and sorting citations
- To insert/edit/remove formatted in-text citations and references directly into Microsoft word documents
- To convert Word document into plain text
For more information, please contact the School Liaisons.