The library offers research and learning support to undergraduate students.
- Unit Embedded programs: Librarians and Learning Skills Advisers partner with academic staff to develop research skills programs and customise classes to help students with their assignments and projects.
- In-Depth Consultations: Librarians and Learning Skills Advisers also provide in-depth consultations covering a wide range of topics such as academic writing, referencing, search skills, academic and integrity. Contact your School Liaison to make an appointment.
- General Library Workshops: The Library offers General Library Workshops. To find out about the workshops and to register, please click here.
- Research and Learning Point: For a quick and short consultation, please drop by at the Research and Learning Point. Please check here for the timings.
The following are some of the workshops offered by Research and Learning for undergraduate students:
- Information Search Skills
- Academic Integrity with Citing and Referencing
- Academic Writing
- Collaborative Learning
- Critical Thinking
- Writing Literature Review
- Summarising, paraphrasing and synthesising
- Presentation Skills
- Report Writing
- Managing References with Endnote
- Managing References with Mendeley
- Thesis/Report Formatting (Microsoft Word)