What is critical thinking? Learning Skills conducts classes on critical thinking for those who have an interest in developing their cognitive reasoning. Critical thinking is the ability to think clearly and rationally about what to do or what to believe. It includes the ability to engage in reflective and independent thinking.
What will you learn?
- To identify the logical connections between ideas
- To identify, construct and evaluate arguments
- To detect inconsistencies and common mistakes in reasoning
- To solve problems systematically
- To identify the relevance and importance of ideas
- To reflect on the justification of one's own beliefs and values
For more information, please contact the Learning Skills Advisers.