Do you have scattered literature from your research? Need to organise and format your references? Learn to use bibliographic management software as part of the research process!
This hands-on workshop will take you step-by-step through the basics of EndNote, from downloading the software to inserting formatted in-text citations and reference lists. You should have a basic understanding of referencing rules before coming to this workshop. We may also introduce selected advanced EndNote Desktop functions and EndNote Online features.
What will you learn?
- To download and install EndNote
- To compile, organise and format up to 5,000 unique references by citation style
- To export references from Search, Google Scholar and databases
- To select and import full text articles
- To insert formatted in-text citations and references directly into papers
- To manually input, edit and delete references
- To standardise titles and abbreviations of journal names
- To detach research papers from EndNote in preparation for submission
For more information, please contact the School Liaisons.