Managing references with EndNote
Do you have scattered literature from your research? Need to organise and format your references? Learn to use bibliographic management software as part of the research process!
This hands-on workshop will take you step-by-step through the basics of EndNote, from downloading the software to inserting formatted in-text citations and reference lists. You should have a basic understanding of referencing rules before coming to this workshop. We may also introduce selected advanced EndNote Desktop functions and EndNote Online features.
What will you learn?
- To download and install EndNote
- To compile, organise and format up to 5,000 unique references by citation style
- To export references from Search, Google Scholar and databases
- To select and import full text articles
- To insert formatted in-text citations and references directly into papers
- To manually input, edit and delete references
- To standardise titles and abbreviations of journal names
- To detach research papers from EndNote in preparation for submission
For more information, please contact the School Liaisons.
To register for a General Library Workshop, go to "Library Workshops"