Writing Lab Reports
If you want to know more about writing lab reports, attend the workshops conducted by Learning Skills. We will discuss the different types of lab reports, the structure of a report and the different components of a lab report. You will pick up key skills in report writing and learn how to use verb tenses and active and passive voice correctly when writing reports. You will focus on report writing fundamentals: from formulating purpose statements, developing the different parts of a report and concluding your report as required by your instructor.
What will you learn?
- To identify the difference between a report and an essay
- To identify the importance of technical writing in reports
- To identify the elements of a lab report
- To develop effective report writing skills
- To know how to report your findings and using appendixes.
For more information, please contact the Learning Skills Advisers.