Writing Better Essays
Do you want to write better academic essays? In this Learning Skills workshop, we focus on essay writing essentials: from formulating a sound thesis, to developing a logical, coherent flow of ideas from introduction to conclusion. You will learn how to structure your essays, link your paragraphs and write good conclusions.
What will you learn?
- To read and interpret your essay questions properly
- To develop clear thesis statements and supporting ideas
- To demonstrate an understanding of the structure of an essay
- To demonstrate an understanding of a variety of writing genres
- To avoid common errors in your essays
For more information, please contact the Learning Skills Advisers.