The Library sends the following notices for materials that are due or overdue.
Library notices are sent via Monash email accounts.
- A ‘courtesy notice’ is sent 2 days before an item is due.
- An ‘item/s due’ notice is sent on the due date of the item.
- A final reminder is sent 30 days after the due date.
- A notice is sent for Hold items that are available for collection. Hold items must be collected within 3 days at the Information Services Counter on Level 1.
- An item available notice is sent to patrons who request the purchase of new titles.