BDO and CPA Best Student Award
Six School of Business students were recently recognised for their academic excellence by CPA Australia and BDO.
The recipients of the BDO awards received RM200 and an internship offer with BDO. Receiving the award from Dato’ Feizal Mustapha, BDO Malaysia, Chairman, the recipients were:
- Josephine Febrilla Kwestianus - Accounting Information System and Financial Modelling
- Chee Hon Yan - Auditing and Assurance
- Khor Kaai Yi - Auditing and Assurance
The CPA award was presented to the best three students from the Financial Accounting unit (ACW2491) and was presented by Ms Prisheni from CPA, Australia. The recipients were:
- Ow Wei Feng - First prize of RM250
- Kasthuri Muthusamy - Second prize of RM150
- Low Meng Jian - Third prize of RM100
Professor in Accounting, Prof Neale O'Connor, congratulated the recipients for their effort and tolerance to achieve their academic excellence.
Congratulations to all recipients!