Monash Malaysia Internship and NGO Fair 2018
NGOs representing organisations in Malaysia open up internship opportunities to students.
The Monash University Malaysia Internship and NGO Fair 2018 featured a total of 39 organisations from across all causes and fields. The event provided an avenue and opportunity for Monash students to meet, engage, and network with employers and NGOs, to apply for internship or volunteering opportunities, and even secure a position through on-site interviews.
Organisations included, but are not limited to:
- AIA Shared Services
- Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad
- Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (SUHAKAM)
- Public Bank
- Suara Rakyat Malaysia (SUARAM)
- Women’s Aid Organisation (WAO)
- Sunway Group
- National Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM)
- National Kidney Foundation Malaysia