Workshop on Introduction to Systemic Review
- 20 November 2019 at 9:00 am – 21 November 2019 at 4:00 pm
- Monash University Malaysia
- RM 350.00 (Students from other institutions) ; RM 500.00 (Participant from other institutions)
This workshop consists a mixture of interactive lectures, small groups and plenary discussions, along with hands-on sessions, with opportunities to work on your own review.
- Distinguish systematic review from meta-analysis
- PICO frameworks
- Basic search term identification to assist in identifying possible search terms
- Importance of study design filters
- Managing systematic review outputs
- Assessing risk of bias
- Hands-on session using RevMan (Protocol and Meta-analysis)
Certificate of participation will be given.
Participants are requested to bring own laptop for the hands-on session.
Registration closes on 1 Nov 2019.
- Catherine Loh
- +603 5514 4926