ABSANZ - the Association of Biosafety for Australia & New Zealand
ABSANZ: the conversion of CWA 15793 Laboratory Biorisk Management Standard to the new ISO 35001: Biorisk Management for Laboratories and Other Related Organisations.
- Laboratory safety manual, 3rd Edition, WHO
- Biosafety in Microbiological and biomedical labs 5th Edition, CDC/NIH Extensive recommendations on biosecurity
- Lab Biosafety guidelines, 3rd Edition, Public health Agency, Canada
- Biorisk management: Lab Biosecurity guidance WHO/FAO/OIE: Joint international biosecurity guidelines
- Lab biosecurity handbook, Sandia National Laboratories
- OECD biosecurity guidelines
Biorisk assessment (adapted from OHSAS 18001:2007) process of evaluating the biorisk(s) arising from a biohazard(s), taking into account the adequacy of any existing controls, and deciding whether or not the biorisk(s) is acceptable biorisk control (adapted from ISO/IEC Guide 73:2002) actions implementing biorisk management decisions
NOTE: Biorisk control may involve monitoring, re-evaluation, and compliance with decisions.