Mr. Ali Haider Mohammed
Ali Haider has joined School of Pharmacy at Monash University Malaysia since February 2020. He obtained his Master's degree in Clinical Pharmacy from Universiti Teknologi Mara ( UiTM), and since then he has developed an interest in teaching and conducting research. His research interest stretches across various areas of pharmacy practice including observational research and public health studies. Mr. Ali worked in community pharmacy and had hospital attachment at different clinical departments which have helped him to gain a good experience in his field.
- Master in Clinical Pharmacy, University Teknologi Mara (UiTM), 2019
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons), UCSI University, 2017
Health - related quality of life
Outcome - based research
Awards and Honours
- Postgraduate Award (Two times), UiTM
- Certificate of Appreciation as a poster presenter, 1st International Conference on Pharmacy Practice, Malaysia 1st International Conference on Pharmacy Practice, Malaysia
- Certificate of Academic Excellence, UCSI
Syndicate of Iraqi Pharmacist
- Observational Research
- Pharmacoepidemiology and Public Health
- Pharmacy Education
Mohammed AH. CASE REPORT: REASONS FOR NON-ADHERENCE TO ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY (ART) IN A RETROVIRAL DISEASE (RVD) PATIENT. jmcrr. 2019 May 14;2(5).
Mohammed AH. Importance of Medicinal Plants (Letter to Editor). Res Pharm Healt Sci.2019;5(2):151.
Mohammed AH, Hassan BA, Suhaimi AM, Ali AH. Hypertension knowledge, awareness, and attitude among the hypertensive population in Kuala Lumpur and rural areas in Selangor, Malaysia. Journal of Public Health. 2019:1-8.
Ali Haider Mohammed, Izzati Binti Abdul Halim Zaki. Parents' Knowledge, Attitudes and Beliefs of Childhood Fever Management In Malaysia. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. Vol 11 issue 9, 2018
Journal of Public Health - Springer