Bioimaging is a tool to create structural or functional images of living objects or systems at the levels of tissues, cellular, subcellular and molecular structures. Bioimaging is an essential technology in a variety of research field including structural biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, pharmacology, agricultural sciences, biomedical science and neuroscience (neuroimaging).
Neuroimaging allow the non-invasive analysis of brain anatomy as well as function in living animals, thus opening up unprecedented ways of exploring brain function. Neuroimaging is one of the most critical and essential technology in Brain Science as well as in Psychological Disease Research.
Upright Bright Field Microscope
Upright Fluorescence Microscope
Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
Live cell imaging system
Laser confocal microscope
Digital slide scanner
Laser capture microdissection
Fluorescence StereoZoom Microscope
For more information about the equipment, please click here.
- IMCB (Singapore)
- Cancer Research Malaysia
- Sun Yet-Sen Univeristy (China)
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel)
- Niigata Univeristy (Japan)
- Monash University (Clayton/Parkville)
- Chinese Hong Kong University (Hong Kong)
Hi-Tech Instruments Sdn Bhd
Charges / Booking
- On case by case basis.
- For JCSMHS Users, please click here. We welcome all school members who would like to access the BRIMS lab.
Dr Satoshi Ogawa
Tel: +603 5514 6351
Building 3, Level 3