Dr Melissa Wong Yuet Fun
Assistant Lecturer & Coordinator for Diploma of Higher Education Studies
Telephone No: +603 5514 6000 (extn. 61541)
Fax No: + 603 5514 6365
Room No: 2-6-05
- How English language reading and writing skills are acquired in South Asian contexts i.e. Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and India
- Bridging the gap between primary and secondary school literacies and learning in higher education in overseas contexts
- The extent to which A levels, International Baccalaureate and other preparatory programs for higher education prepare South Asian students for higher learning in foreign contexts
- Computer Science Students' receptiveness to writing modules in university
- Their perceived usefulness for their future careers in information technology and computer science
- What to teach and how to teach writing to IT students
- Institutional hierarchies
- Library, information technology and infrastructure systems of universities in SEA
Wong, M. (2009). On Malaysia Boleh. In J. Lee (Ed.) Malaysian Way of Life (pp. 28-30). Selangor: Marshall Cavendish.
Lee, C.H., Wong, C.H., Yeoh, S.G., Wong, M. (2010). Elections, Repertoires of Contention and Habitus in Four Civil Society Engagements in Malaysia’s 2008 General Elections. Journal of Social, Cultural and Political Protest, 9 (3), 293-309.