How to apply
Expression of Interest (EOI) for Postgraduate Candidature and/or Scholarship
The School of Science offers admission to the following postgraduate courses:
Potential candidates must lodge an EOI as an initial step in the application process and must remain contactable with the university throughout the assessment stage.
Please lodge your EOI via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents attached:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate academic transcripts (certified English translation as required)
- IELTS/TOEFL test results (must be valid for two years)
- Publications, awards and references
- Curriculum vitae
- Evidence of relevant work experience
- Please indicate clearly in your EOI the research area that you would like to pursue. To assist you in identifying the areas of research expertise within the School of Science, please view the list of our current academic staff.
Please submit your EOI at least four weeks prior to the closing deadline of the relevant Monash University Malaysia postgraduate scholarship round. By submitting an EOI, you may be issued with an invitation to apply via email.
An invitation will only be issued if:
- you are likely to meet the eligibility requirements for admission and scholarship;
- there is a supervisory team available to supervise you and your project; and
- there are adequate resources to support your project.
Please note that an invitation to apply is neither an offer of admission nor an offer of scholarship.