FST3800 Food science internship
At least 96 credit points or with permission of the Head of Discipline.
Internship application process
- Search for company of interest or you can refer to the list of previous companies in webdrive (sign in with your Monash Malaysia Network ID).
- Submit google form if you require supporting letter when applying to company. Supporting letter will be emailed to you within 3 working days. Apply 1 to 2 companies at a time and follow up closely the status of application.
- Update Unit Coordinator on application status in May and June 2019.
- Provide final update on your application by Friday 2 August 2019. If you need help from the school to search for a place for industrial placement, please email Unit Coordinator. If you choose not to accept the internship, the school will not be responsible for arranging future internship. All the follow up sessions will be informed via email.
- Provide a copy of the offer letter to Unit Coordinator once you receive it.
- Attend typhoid vaccination session in September 2019.
- Submit indemnity form and enrol in FST3800 by end October 2019. International student will need to provide a copy of the student pass and first page of passport if you commence the internship in Malaysia.
Note: Internship period is from 25 November 2019 to 14 February 2020. Final internship presentation will be held on 18 and 19 February 2020.