FST3800 Food science internship
Enrol in Bachelor of Food Science and Technology and complete at least 96 credit points.
How to apply
- Attend briefing session on 13 April 2017.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require supporting letter when applying to company. Please provide the company full name and address.
- Update unit coordinator on application status in June and August 2017.
- Provide a copy of the offer letter received from company to unit coordinator.
- Attend typhoid vaccination session.
- Submit indemnity form and enrol in FST3800 by end October 2017. International students will need to provide a copy of the student pass and first page of passport if commence internship in Malaysia.
Note: Internship period is from 20 November 2017- 9 February 2018. Final internship presentation will be held on 12 February 2018.