MBS3800 Medical bioscience internship
Enrol in Bachelor of Medical Bioscience and complete at least 96 credit points.
How to apply
- Submit google form to indicate 5 preferences of hospital/ laboratory with CV submission by 30 April 2018. If the number of request exceeds the allocated places in a particular location, selection will be based on academic result.
- If you source for your own hospital, please submit google form to provide hospital details by 30 April 2018 and unit coordinator will check the suitability of the hospital. Supporting letter will be emailed to you within 3 working days upon confirming the hospital suitability. Please confirm and secure an offer by 20 May 2018. If you are unable to secure a place by 20 May 2018, a place in Malaysia will be allocated and no change of location will be allowed after this date.
- Confirmation of hospital allocation will be informed via email in August 2018. Once you are allocated, switching from one batch to the next and from one hospital to other hospital is not allowed.
- Attend Hepatitis B screening session in August 2018. Students who require Hepatitis B booster will be informed via email. Hepatitis B booster session(s) will be held in September 2018.
- Attend pre-departure briefing in Week 12 of Semester 2, 2018. Date and time will be announced at a later date. Submit indemnity form and enrol in MBS3800. International students will need to provide a copy of the student pass and first page of passport if commence internship in Malaysia.
Note: Internship period is from 19 November 2018- 23 February 2019. Final internship presentation will be held in February 2018. Date and time will be announced at a later date.