Internal course transfer
Internal course transfer to School of Science
You must meet the course prerequisites and your internal course transfer application will be considered based on the following:
- You have successfully completed at least 12 credit points of a Monash University course.
- You must normally achieve a minimum 50% average if transferring from a science course and 60% average if transferring from a non-science course.
- Your entire academic record.
- Your personal statement and other documentary evidence submitted with the application.
- International students are required to consult the International Student Pass (ISP), before making an application for a transfer.
- Students of Diploma of Higher Education Studies (DHES) must complete the course (DHES) to qualify for progression to science courses.
Please refer to this link for application deadlines:
- Semester 1, 2019 intake – 30 November 2018