Master of Advanced Engineering (Energy and Sustainability) Bursaries
For Monash Alumni enrolled at the Master of Advanced Engineering (Energy and Sustainability) at Monash University Malaysia for the 2018 intakes.
Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the course.
1. RM10,000 per bursary for all qualified applicants.
2. RM13,000 per bursary for all Institute of Engineers (IEM) members (including their immediate family members).
3. RM 13,000 per bursary to Monash alumni.
Application and acceptance process
An application for Admission to the University will constitute an application for bursary. All applications for Admission consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered automatically for bursary. All successful candidates will be offered bursary along with the Offer of Admission to Monash University Malaysia.
If you are eligible, you will receive notice of the bursary when you receive your letter of offer. To accept the bursary, you must follow the steps below before the lapse date that is specified in your letter of offer.
- Accept the offer to study at Monash University Malaysia, making sure you have completed all the relevant forms.
- Complete the Scholarship Acknowledgement Form
- Submit the forms to:
Monash University Malaysia
Building 2, Level 1
Jalan Lagoon Selatan
47500 Bandar Sunway
Selangor Darul Ehsan
The Master of Advanced Engineering (Energy and Sustainability) Bursaries are not transferable to Monash University Australia. Recipients are required to maintain an average pass score in every semester. Recipients must enrol with a minimum of 24 credit points for the following semester.
- Must not be in receipt of any other tuition scholarship;
- Are responsible for paying the balance of the tuition fees each semester;
- May not be entitled to “intermission” (or ‘Leave of Absence’) during the duration of the Scholarship, unless it is due to extenuating circumstances.
As per course application deadlines.