Monash Bursaries for Indonesian Students
For all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Candidates must be Indonesian students who have completed the Sekolah Menengah Atas 3 (SMA 3) qualification accepted by Monash University Malaysia with results 9.0 and above or GPA 3.5 to GPA 3.66.
Students who have already commenced tertiary studies, or transferring with credit exemptions and /or advanced standing, are not eligible.
Only applicable to new students enrolling into Monash University Malaysia.
RM2,500 tuition fee waiver per semester. A total of RM5,000 for first year of study in Monash University Malaysia.
An Application for Admission to the University will constitute an application for bursary. All applications for admission consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered automatically for bursary. All successful candidates will be offered bursary along with the Offer of Admission to Monash University Malaysia.
As per respective course application deadlines.
Selection will be based strictly on academic merit as per the University’s admission requirements. Selection will be based on actual results (academic and English language proficiency). Forecast results will not be considered. Only applicants with Full Offers of Admission will be considered.
The Monash Bursaries for Indonesian students are tenable at Monash University Malaysia only, and are not transferable to Monash University Australia. Recipients are not required to maintain an average score in the duration of their study. Recipients must enrol with a minimum of 24 credit points for the following semester.
- Must not be in receipt of any other tuition scholarship;
- Will be required to pay for their own airfares to Kuala Lumpur, living expenses, study materials, text books, any ancillary fees (if applicable), Visa fees and Health Coverage each year;
- Are responsible for paying the balance of the tuition fees each semester;
- Are required to enrol as full-time students and must maintain their student status on a full-time basis throughout their enrolment at Monash University Malaysia; and
- May not be entitled to “intermission” (or ‘Leave of Absence’) during the duration of the Scholarship, unless it is due to extenuating circumstances.